Kleer English - An attempt at a reformed English Spelling.
Project Leader - Robin L Randall
This project has had a name change from Nu English to KLEER ENGLISH in June 2012.
- Nuu English - version 0.1 Sept 2011
- Suggestion for Spelling Reform - Sept 2004
- Nu English - version 0.2 - PDF file Sept 2011
- Nu English - Version 0.3 - web page Oct 2011
- Nu English Dictionary - Version 0.31 - A-D sample 31 Oct 2011
- Nu English Dictionary - Version 0.40 - A-D sample 04 Nov 2011
- Nu English Dictionary - Version 0.41 - Basic 850, 16 Nov 2011
- Nu English Dictionary - Version 0.50 - 5000 Basic English Words, 21 Dec 2011
- Nu English Dictionary - Version 0.51 - 5000 Basic English Words, 29 Dec 2011
- Nu English Dictionary - Version 0.51 - 5000 Basic English Words, 1Jan2012
- Nu English Dictionary - Version 0.60 to 0.98 - Jan - April 2012
- Principles, discussions and decisions of Nu English
- Discussions of September 2011.
- Discussions of October 2011.
- Alphabets and Reading : The Initial Teaching Alphabet" by Sir James Pitman
- Nu Links - useful references for development of Nu English.
- How Basic and other frequent words might look in Nu English.
Completed Project -- all of the goals of the project have been completed and issued as a published book : -- September 14, 2012.
"English / Kleer English Dictionary" by Robin Randall
ISBN : 978-1-300-16059-5 Printed by Lulu $18 + 4 shipping.
Book is now available from Lulu.com in paper and eBook. And at Amazon.com in both book and Kindle editions.
"This is a full English dictionary respelled in the Kleer spelling language as defined in this book. It is meant to provoke a discussion on the need to reform English spelling. It could also be used to teach students a simple form of English."
Phase Two -- Kleer Grammar -- a simplification of English Grammar will begin soon. for the team now.
Back to : Basic English Institute.
About this Page : NewEnglish.html - Phonetic spelling rationalization of Basic Words for example in a
new spelling, Kleer English.
Last updated Sept 15, 2012 Announce book availability.
September 24, 2011 -- Initial
October, Add Nu English 0.2. Add ITA, Add Dictionary.
December -- the Basic 5000 pronouncing dictionary.
April 8, 2012 Working on the book wording.